great inventions

great inventions

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

So happy I found something for restringing


Dear Re-String It!

Ugh. It happened again—the drawstring on my favorite Juicy Couture hoodie was eaten by the underwear gnomes! Okay, maybe I’m embellishing a little bit. But the point is, I needed a hoodie drawstring replacement pronto, because these fashion staples I live in are not inexpensive. Either that, or I needed to master the whole restringing process and I’d been a total failure in the past.

No matter how many restringing videos I watched on YouTube, I just could not get it right. I was starting to feel like I had all thumbs. I swear, I was just about to hire my child’s babysitter on the down low to learn how to properly fix a drawstring since I knew she would keep it a secret for a little extra cash.  

Before I was forced to sink that low, one of my girlfriends told me about this life saving device she had discovered. She promised me that with the purchase of one cool little gadget, I would never again have to find another hoodie drawstring replacement.

Could it be true? I thought she was playing mind games with me, but then she sent me the link to the Re-String It! At first, I was skeptical, but I figured it was a small investment to make for keeping my piece of mind and protecting my expensive loungewear wardrobe.

This amazing little device made what can be a tricky little task extremely quick and easy. It’s one of the great inventions of all time when it comes to clothing repair. 

Now I never again have to worry about learning how to properly fix a drawstring! I’ve become an absolute expert when it comes to this problem.

Thank you for creating this simple device for saving all my hoodies, sweatpants and lace-up bustiers.

From a thrilled customer in Pocatello, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment